[sw-l] SWML questions and comments

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Wed Oct 13 17:08:25 UTC 2004

Stuart,

   Sure, good idea! The SWML site is certainly open for it:

        http://swml.ucpel.tche.br

   I'll create a page there for each official dialect, and display the
two versions of the SWML/UCPel in its page.

   Perhaps we can choose a set of simple signs to add people recognize
how each sign is represented in each dialect?

   All the best,

   Antônio Carlos

>>> http://signwriting.org/
>>> http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html