[sw-l] New SWML area on the web planned...

Wed Oct 13 17:08:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 13, 2004

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:
> Or else, in Valerie's site :-)

Actually, Antonio Carlos, I think your idea of placing it on your site
is excellent, and then I can still create a directory page on our
Software Forum that links to your different pages on SWML
versions...That is a good idea, because I do not know SMWL and I don't
want to make a mistake...So tell me when you have these different SWML
versions posted, and I will create a directory to your web pages, in
our Software Forum.

Thanks for SWML!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite