[sw-l] Joining the SW list!

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Wed Oct 13 20:02:12 UTC 2004

Greetings,

The Flemish dictionary is most excellent.  Searching by symbol and location
is a great tool.

I used an incorrect langauge code so I moved the Flemish dictionary.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BE-nl

-Stephen
   -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]On Behalf Of Kathleen Heylen
  Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:56 PM
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] Joining the SW list!

  Hello,

  thank you very much! I will show it to my pupils :o)
  I'm not planning on filling this dictionary because there is a Flemish
Sign Language dictionary availible on the internet: http://ugent.gebaren.be
  But i doubt if it is in English too.
  But i will try to motivate my students to participate in this dictionary
building ;o)

  Greetz Kathleen