[sw-l] Welcome to new members: Kathleen and Megan!

Wed Oct 13 15:41:01 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 13, 2004

Dear SW List!
Welcome to two new members: Kathleen Heylen from Brusells, Belgium and
Megan Freedman from Louisville, Kentucky! Two different signed
languages: Flemish Sign Language and American Sign Language...and both
languages are written in SignWriting now...

Our SignWriting List includes members from 27 countries...

List members are teachers, software developers, researchers, students
and signers...so we have a mix of different kinds of messages, and
oftentimes there can be different conversations going at the same time!
Look for the messages you are interested in, and follow those threads,
since no one could keep up with all the conversations on the SW List!

Now I will prepare some messages for Kathleen and Megan, so they can
get started learning SignWriting ;-)

And Mohamed, I have not forgotten your request for research studies on
SignWriting in the classroom...grin ;-))

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages