[sw-l] GebardenSchrift in Germany

Sun Oct 24 15:01:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 24, 2004

What a fabulous report, Stefan!! I am grateful to have this
information, and I will be including it in a second Year-End-Report, on
SignWriting in Deaf Education & Research in 2004...

And congratulations on all your accomplishments, and to Lars too!

Val ;-)

PS. I am not a programmer either, and there are times when I cannot
follow the conversations between programmers too, if that makes you
feel better...I am glad this List can be a home to so many brilliant
people, with different professions. Feel free to start conversations
about education and research anytime...then people can read the
messages that are important to their work...