[sw-l] Charles: You can type Portuguese accents...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Oct 26 14:43:22 UTC 2004

If you have a splitter, you may be able plug in both a keyboard and a
mouse to that port.

Some laptops have the keypad built into the regular keyboard.  I have a
Toshiba and I can access this number pad by pressing FN+F11 keys.  Then,
by using the ALT+number combination, I can access the extended character
set.  Look at the keys on the right hand side - "J", "K", "L", etc. -
and see if they have alternative labels.

Bill