[sw-l] A message from Val ;-)

Fri Oct 22 15:52:23 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 22, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> So - can you tell  we where you found this advice from Valerie Sutton?

Hello Everyone!
I haven't given anyone advice. I am sorry I cannot read your messages
right now. There are so many, and I have other stresses that must be
solved...So I have not been reading the messages about handwriting and
reading tests...they are long.

That does not mean I am not interested...and I admire all of your
energy...

So let me read your messages later, and then give you my advice - ha!!

One of the good things about the List, is we have such wonderful
Archives that make it possible for us to read old messages....so later
I look forward to reading them...and then I can respond...

I will be writing two Year-End Reports for 2004, which are a
requirement for grant writing. I just finished the SignWriting Software
Year-End Report 2004. The second one will be on SignWriting in
Education 2004....I will be posting the Software Year-End Report
shortly, and perhaps the programmers can give me feedback...

Enjoy your discussions!!!

And thank you, Ingvild, for helping Stacey...Sarah...I will write to
try to help you soon...sorry for the delay...I wish some of the people
in Great Britain would respond to you...but they need your project
description...so I will try to find it and post it...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to: