[sw-l] IMWA size and transparency

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 26 18:24:22 UTC 2004

Val,

I'm sure there are plenty of graphical-formats programmers who would be
happy to write a little (I think it would be little?) program to go through
the IMWA and trim all the excess white. I haven't tried programming
graphical formats myself but it's something I'd like to learn to do. So as
long as I can find the necessary how-to stuff I could probably do it for you
unless someone else does.

I'm going away on Thursday for a week, but after that I could try it.

Sandy