[sw-l] Preview SignWriting with white space borders

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sun Oct 31 04:29:40 UTC 2004

Stephen,

I tried overlaying a few random symbols and the white border on the
inside of symbols didn't allow me to overlay face symbols very well.
It almost looks as if the 2 pixels is too much.  I'll be curious to see
if this carries over to actual signs.

Bill