[sw-l] A spock handshape? Query

Wed Sep 29 16:14:42 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 29, 2004

Hello Bill and Charles!
Of course you are right, Bill, and we have kissed and made up...Thank
you!!! smile...

And you are right that email is very hard to write...It is soo easy to
write something quickly and push the send button, before you have
reviewed the way the words feel...words are hard to write with the
correct feeling...So please accept my apology Charles, for
overreacting...

It is because I feel so responsible for these symbols, and I don't want
to feel like I have let people down..I would never do that on
purpose...

I am getting old, everyone...I forget things more readily these days
too! So please forgive my over-sensitivity...

Val ;-)