[sw-l] Third hurricane will probably miss hitting our SW List...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Sep 13 16:08:05 UTC 2004

I'm doing fine Val.  I boarded up my house for Charley.  Didn't bother
for Frances and now Ivan looks like a complete miss.  I'll watch it
though.  The most damage I sustained during Frances was a few downed
tree limbs and a broken TV antenna.  Charley was just a drizzle and 20
mph gusts here in St. Petersburg, Florida.

I hope your parents recouperate well and the visit is a good one.

Bill