[sw-l] ITALY QUESTION...Frustrated searching?....

Wed Apr 27 14:47:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 27, 2005

Barbara Pennacchi from Italy wrote:
> I know, I know, *now* I know: the real juice is there, in the mailing
> list.
> The problem is that searching in its archives is a pain in the (ahem)
> A. as I said before.
> Especially if the only (sllllllowly)searchable mailing list archive is
> also an archive that junks away embedded images...

Hello Barbara and Everyone...
I am sorry you felt frustrated, and that is understandable. That is why
I asked you to join the SignWriting List, and to start posting
questions...That way I can answer you directly in front of 200 people
from 30 countries, and everyone learns from our conversation...

Here are some tips...

1. Do NOT use the Digest form. The Digest form of the SW List cannot
show graphics.

This archive shows all attached files visually, inside the email
messages. However, it cannot display signs that are copied inside the
message...only attached files...but that is the best we have!