[sw-l] Copy Signs from Country to Country

Wed Apr 27 21:08:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 27, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka from Poland wrote:
> Thanks, Val, please give me the instruction. I know some time ago I
> read here about the copying but when tried it, I failed :-(. I must
> have done something wrong...

HOW TO COPY A SIGN FROM THE US PUDDLE TO THE POLISH PUDDLE...

1. Go to the ASL SignPuddle....
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US

2. Click on Dictionary Editors icon.

3. Type in the name of the Polish sign, in the search field, and press
Search. In this case, I typed in the Polish word: motyl

4. Once the sign is found, then press the Copy button (see attached
diagram)....continued next message...