[sw-l] Copy Signs from Country to Country

Wed Apr 27 21:23:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 27, 2005

...continued from last message....

5. The screen will appear blank, but it says "Select a Flag Below"...in
other words...scroll down and find the Polish flag and click on it.

6. The Polish SignMaker will open, and the sign will appear in the
SignBox. Then you can paste it into the Polish dictionary.

Note....It can be a little slow, while you are waiting for the sign to
paste into SignMaker (number 6 above). In fact, I found that one time I
had to refresh my Firefox browser...but the sign was there...so try
refresh if it doesn't seem to show up...It is there, but needs to be
refreshed...