[sw-l] Starting tomorrow...smile ;-)

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Apr 29 15:10:06 UTC 2005

Hi Barbara,

Sign frequency analysis will not be available until the SignPuddle "writing
tool" is completed in the future.  (SP 2.2)

Next month, an IMWA symbol report will be available for puddle dictionaries:
sorted by symbol or frequency of use.  The report will contain links to IMWA
documentation.  The IMWA is a standard we all need to learn and embrace.

I missed your introduction.  Could you explain how and why you are using
written sign language?

Thanks,
Steve

SignPuddle