[sw-l] hebrew signs

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Apr 3 18:16:57 UTC 2005

Val,

It is fair to say that there are Hebrew signs (better known as Jewish signs)
- one contributor raised a good point - its Israeli Sign Language, not
Hebrew Sign Language (it doesn’t really exist) - maybe there are some Hebrew
signs - for instance, there are Catholic signs, Buddhist signs etc but it
doesn't mean they are a language.

:)

Shane