[sw-l] hebrew signs

Sun Apr 3 18:36:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 3, 2005

Hello Everyone, Shoshona and Shane -
Wonderful information, Shane. I did not write the message as you
know...I just posted a question from Shoshona to the List, and Shoshona
had titled his message Hebrew Sign Language...so I am just the middle
person posting different questions I get from other people...But now I
believe Shoshona has joined the SignWriting and is from the UK, so
perhaps you can communicate directly together about this! I think it is
very interesting to read these messages as an observer...As soon as
someone wants to ask a question about how to write one of those signs
related to Israeli Sign Language, then I am here to help...We could
create an Isreali Sign Language SignPuddle dictionary on the web if you
wish...

Meanwhile, Shane, when you fix your Easter Card with the thumb on the
other side of the flat hand, then I will be happy to post it with our
other cards!!

Val ;-)