[sw-l] Translating SignWriting Books

Mon Apr 18 19:10:02 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 18, 2005

Dear SW List:
I have now created a new web area called SignWriting Publications,
which will provide directory pages...one for each document.

The directory pages will list all the PDF documents that are available
for that one publication...People will be able to click on different
signed languages to get the translation of that publication...all from
one central web page...

Take a look at this first sample web page....

Goldilocks Workbook Level One
Translated into Different Sign Languages
http://signwriting.org/publications/goldilocks1.html

Kathleen and Sara in Flanders have been working very hard on
translating Goldilocks Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4...So we will be discussing
this on the List shortly, and as we go, I can create the PDF documents
for download.

And remember I was asking everyone to give me the sign for HOUSE
before? That is the first sign in the Workbook above, so that was
why...so we can start creating documents for download in different
signed languages...

So I hope to be able to be back online tomorrow to talk about it!

Have a splendid day, everyone!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org