PHILIPPINES New Web Page

Sat Aug 6 15:15:34 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 6, 2005

Hello Nana and Everyone!
Have you seen your new web page?...

SignWriting in the Philippines
http://www.SignWriting.org/philippines

or go to this web page to find your icon!

Who Uses SignWriting?
http://www.SignWriting.org/about/who

And Nana - When you have time, no rush, can you write a summary of
the work you are doing and the workshops you are presenting, in the
Phlippines? I can then post that on this new web page, for visitors
to learn of your work...

I hope you approve of this new web page? if you want me to change
something, just ask!

I have one document on that web page. Do you have others for me to
post? And, what city are you in? ;-)

And I have a gift to tell you about next message...