AW: [sw-l] NEW Polish Article about Stefan Woehrmann by Lucyna

Sat Aug 6 23:51:50 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie and Lucy,

ha - some day I hopefully will be able to understand what has been written
about me or my way of teaching ...

Thank you Lucy ...
..and yes - it is worth to learn to read and write SignWriting. (smile)
Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. August 2005 23:11
An: SIGNWRITING List
Betreff: [sw-l] NEW Polish Article about Stefan Woehrmann by Lucyna

SignWriting List
August 6, 2005

Dear SW List!
On this web page....

SignWriting in Poland
http://www.SignWriting.org/poland

Lucyna has written a second article about SignWriting in Polish. Both
are posted for download on the above web page. The second most recent
article is about Stefan Woehrmann in Germany...THANK YOU, Lucyna!

And congrats Stefan!...I cannot read the Polish but I can see it is
an article in depth...It looks interesting!