Please check this web site for suggestions ;-)

Sun Aug 14 03:09:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 13, 2005

Dear SW Symposium Participants!
Please check the photos that are now on this web site:

SW Symposium Photo Gallery
http://www.SignWriting.org/europe/esws2005

I believe I have everyone's names correctly that are in the photos
there now, but if not, just write to tell me, plus I plan to add
other photos later, but I am writing to some of the participants
privately to be sure they want their photo there. I am very proud and
happy to see so many esteemed people there...I only wish I could have
met you all in person!

So I look forward to slowly learning about the proceedings. I am also
looking forward to reading your official reports. I will post them
anytime you are ready, written in any spoken language you choose...
Polish, French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian,
Flemish, Dutch etc....and in any signed language you wish too!

Ingvild...I believe I corrected every page with your correct email
address...if you find any ones I missed please tell me...

Best -