Japanese writing perhaps? ;-))

Sun Aug 14 01:29:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 13, 2005

> On Aug 13, 2005, at 6:13 PM, midori at a.tsukuba-tech.ac.jp wrote:
>> Hello, Valerie and everyone,
>> Yes, it is Japanese.
>> It is a silly spam mail aiming at man and a woman to getting
>> together.
>> Midori from Japan.

Hello Midori!
Thank you for answering my question. It is wonderful that I can
receive email in Japanese now...The writing symbols themselves are
very beautiful and I love looking at it!!

When the day comes that SignWriting is so established that such spam
is sent written in Japanese Sign Language, or American Sign Language,
and people can read it, that will mean SignWriting has become truly
used!!

Did you know that you can send email written in SignWriting now, from
SignPuddle? It is called SignMail, and it would be nice for us, here
on the List, to try to read a short message in Japanese Sign Language...

Go to this web page and try sending us an email:
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-JP/email.php

I will send one now, from the American SignPuddle...You can read the
English translation at the bottom of the next message, if you do not
know the ASL...