CZJ - Czech sign language: SKOLA (school) - video

Thu Aug 18 21:25:37 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 18, 2005

Shane Ó hEorpa wrote:
> In British Sign Language, that sign mean "a total crap" or "a total
> shit" if
> done once - if twice, it mean "it is rubbish" or "it is crap"

Great. This means that you can copy the sign for Skola in the Czech
SignPuddle and paste it into the BSL SignPuddle, and change the name
of the sign, and you don't have to re-write it! That will add one
more sign to the BSL SignPuddle!  Val ;-)

PS. List members...If you need instructions on how to paste signs
from one SignPuddle to another, just ask me!