CZJ - Czech sign language: SKOLA (school) - video

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Aug 18 21:44:26 UTC 2005

Hi Shane,

good to know :-)
you are right. We also have signs, which has different meanings if they
are done once, twice.. (eg: if done once it means "cukr" (sugar), if
twice it means "objednat" (order).
Shane, why there is only about 150 sing in BSL signpuddle?
I know basics of BSL and it could help me writing czech signs, but
always I am looking for some BSL "helping me sign" I can't find it there.

Have nice weekend all of you (never mind it is friday morning now)  ;-)
Honza