AW: AW: [sw-l] CZJ - Czech sign language: SKOLA (school) - video

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Aug 21 13:59:02 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan,

yes I know on video you cannot see much, so that is why I told you about
handshape :)
But that is not question.

About movement: at first I also just used arrows like you (two times
up), but than I recognized the movement is not only up but curved (as
Tomas or somebody else wrote in SignWriting).... so I think that just
two-times-up-arrows are not enought..

Webcam shoud be often very helpful to have comeback of our writings. One
person writes, second read and signs.
Stefan and everybody, have a nice week ;)

Honza