Saving from SignPuddle?

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Thu Aug 25 14:01:58 UTC 2005

On 25.08.05 15:36, Bill Reese wrote:

> I don't use Translate but would it be possible to "print" to Acrobat
> Distiller and save it as a PDF file?

there is no need to use Acrobat Distiller or any of their commercial (not-
free) products to make PDF files. In most cases (namely, linux and MacOsX)
there are opensource programs like ghostscript that do this job for free.
I think it is possible to have and use ghostscript even on windows but, as
I'm writing straight from memory, I do not have right now any information
on that. Maybe using google will help you find Ghostscript's homepage.

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|       Via S. Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185 Roma, Italia        |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |