Saving from SignPuddle?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Aug 25 14:05:15 UTC 2005

If you install Ghostscript and Ghostview (both opensource and free),
you can create PDF's simply by printing the Translate page to a
Postscript printer which is set to "Print to File". Then open the
Postscript file with Ghostview.  Ghostview gives you the option of
exporting to PDF which then gives you a PDF file.  I found that to be
very helpful on the PC platform. Now that I am on Mac, the print dialog
box includes a Save as PDF function, so I don't use that process as
much anymore.

If anyone would like me to write up more detailed descriptions of how
to use this, let me know. I'd be happy to do that if it will be of
assistance.

FYI,

Stuart