AW: AW: [sw-l] Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Tue Aug 30 21:39:24 UTC 2005

I love it –

know why –

Once we start to write any sign in SW  we become so attentive and we
understand that there are unknown differences between different signers ...

Perhaps Honza and you will discuss this in detail – smile -

Thanks a lot for your feed-back

Stefan ;-))

  _____