Elliptical circle vs. True circle

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Aug 1 04:24:13 UTC 2005

Well, if you want the specific text I am looking at, it is their book
The Signs of Language pp. 243-271. I am working on a paper for my class
that describes some of these movements and, of course, I'd prefer to
note them in SignWriting than use English verbal descriptions or assume
they know what I am talking about. :) But the small circle vs. somewhat
larger ellipse movements got me stuck on those representations.

The small circle movement is described on pp. 247-255 and the ellipse
is described on pp. 256-257. If it is not clear, Valerie, maybe I can
call you briefly on VP to illustrate the movements sometime tomorrow?

Thanks,

Stuart