Elliptical circle vs. True circle

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Aug 1 05:29:16 UTC 2005

The first one is the citation form for sick.

The second one is what Klima and Bellugi define as "tends-to-be-sick".
This is the circular motion (based on the definition of the symbol).
This same motion done as an elipse and done slower and more uneven in
tempo is what they describe for continuously sick.

The third one is what Klima and Bellugi define as "frequently sick".

Thanks,

Stuart