TAIWAN Sign Language Dictionary Online

Thu Aug 4 02:03:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 3, 2005

Dear SW List, and Hope!
Hope Hurlbut, who has written signed languages in Malaysia, using
SignWriting, years ago, working with SIL (I believe?) is that right,
Hope? smile....Anyway...Hope is using SignWriting right now for
Taiwan Sign Language .....Perhaps using SignWriter DOS? I am not
sure.. Meanwhile, Hope does not have the time to read all the
messages on the SW List so Hope is not on the List at the moment, but
I have Hope's permission to post my answers to the List, so we all
can share anyway!

So here is Hope's recent message to me...