Welcome SignWriting Member, 2005-2006!

Sat Aug 6 19:25:05 UTC 2005

Hello Nana!
And welcome as a SignWriting Member for 2005-2006!
Thanks to Neil's donation of membership, you can receive a free hour
of personal, private instruction with me. Think through what you want
to learn, and then write to me on email and we will schedule a lesson
specifically on the SignWriting topic of your choice...through
videophone, voice phone, fax, email or web conferencing...

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

Private Lessons in SignWriting
Long-Distance Learning with Valerie Sutton
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/member/mem006.html

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization