Welcome SignWriting Member, 2005-2006!

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Aug 10 09:34:15 UTC 2005

Dear Val,
Thank you for informing me about the SW membership. Neil already
contacted me. Thanks again, Neil!
I am still thinking about the private lesson. That was a great
surprise!! Probably it will be something with using SW with DOS box on
Windows xp. I do have XP now and need to get DOS box downloaded. Once I
have it I will probably have a clearer idea what my needs are. Or maybe
Signbank? I will think about it some more and then let you know, but in
the meantime: Thank you very much!
Greetings from the Philippines,
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Sonntag, 07. August 2005 03:25
To: Nana Dumitra
Cc: Neil Bauman; List SIGNWRITING
Subject: [sw-l] Welcome SignWriting Member, 2005-2006!

Hello Nana!
And welcome as a SignWriting Member for 2005-2006!
Thanks to Neil's donation of membership, you can receive a free hour of
personal, private instruction with me. Think through what you want to
learn, and then write to me on email and we will schedule a lesson
specifically on the SignWriting topic of your choice...through
videophone, voice phone, fax, email or web conferencing...

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

Private Lessons in SignWriting
Long-Distance Learning with Valerie Sutton
http://www.signwriting.org/catalog/member/mem006.html

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization