SignWriting in Japan

midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP midori at A.TSUKUBA-TECH.AC.JP
Wed Aug 10 14:15:29 UTC 2005

Hi Valerie,

Yes. I contacted Mark and join the Japnese SW mailing list. One of the members is my former student at deaf school and college. They kindly posted the signs which I referred in my presentation at Maastricht on June 16. The sign for Tokyo was posted on May 13 on the list!

I will try to write my sign name as my first excercise.

Midori

--- sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu ---