CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II)

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Wed Aug 17 14:37:52 UTC 2005

Honza, aren't the fingers touching the armpits? We sign SZKOLA usign two signs: UCZYC-SIE (LEARNING) + an old sign for TECZKA (SCHOOLBAG). The sign TECZKA is like yours SKOLA.

Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Honza
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [sw-l] Re: CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II)

  in sign SKOLA is mistake in movement. It should be like this:
  Honza

  Hi Val and Nany, ok I'll try to write it down.

  Yes there are on-line dictionary of czech sign language, but it is not very vell. There are only some signs. It is not real dictionary.
  I have full dictionary of czech sign language, but not now with me.

  The movement in YOUNG and SKOLA (school) is similar (in SKOLA the movement is up than back and again up), but I don't know where exactly is the contatct made. In SKOLA the contact is on the side.

  maybe SKOLA shoud look like this: (on the top)

  thanks.
  Honza