CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II - SCHOOL)

Wed Aug 17 22:57:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 17, 2005

On Aug 17, 2005, at 2:55 PM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> All three skola's are in the SignPuddle.  skola_2 had been deleted
> and skola_3 & skola_4 were only visible on the editors screen.
> I've renamed the last two skola's and everything in the world is
> happy again.

The world is happy again, thanks to you, Steve, and thanks to your
SignPuddle - what a joy to work with so many countries, and all on
the internet...an amazing program!

So Tomas and Honza...your signs for SKOLA were always there, and
Steve found them and re-named them for us...Thanks, Steve!

Val ;-)