CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II - SCHOOL)

Wed Aug 17 21:55:32 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

All three skola's are in the SignPuddle.  skola_2 had been deleted and
skola_3 & skola_4 were only visible on the editors screen.  I've renamed
the last two skola's and everything in the world is happy again.

-Steve