CZECH Writing arms and shoulders (SKOLA II - SCHOOL)

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Aug 17 20:36:45 UTC 2005

Hi Tomas and Val.

I haven't deleted any sign from czech signpuddle.
Now I've check if other signs for SKOLA are in signpuddle, but they
really disapeared.
I also see all signs about 3pm our time (about 6 hours ago) in
SignPuddle, but one was empty - maybe that is the bug. Anyway we can
write it down again, if it was send by email.

Honza