AW: AW: [sw-l] Private lesson with Val

Thu Aug 18 16:20:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 18, 2005

Hello Nana and Stefan!
Stefan - You are absolutely correct...go right ahead and add the
correct spelling for June in the Filipino SignPuddle...I was teaching
Nana that the symbols needed to be closer to each other for writing
in tight units, so I did not notice the incorrect symbol...thanks for
showing us that! All I did was show Nana that the symbol should be
above or closer to the handshape, rather than down so low...

Stefan has a wonderful knowledge of the symbols, which is so helpful
for all of us!! Val ;-)

---------------------------

On Aug 18, 2005, at 8:52 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Hi Val and Nana –
>

> yes I agree – smile the right spelling is perfect as well ( I agree)
>

> and
>

> Nana did not chose the movement on the right – (uff) at least you
> wrote a different sign – (huh?)
>

> Have a second look at your spelling (source Valerie)  -
>

> and thank you so much for the intense email – lessons from the
> past few years. We discussed when to chose the rotation symbol for
> the baby-finger or the thumb – aspect of feeling – but then
> placement of the babyfinger rotation on top of the symbol and the
> rotation – curve ( downward) below –
>

> Do you remember?
>

> As I said before – spelling questions are so interesting ..
>

> Stefan ;-))

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org