AW: AW: [sw-l] Private lesson with Val

Thu Aug 18 15:52:59 UTC 2005

Hi Val and Nana –

yes I agree – smile the right spelling is perfect as well ( I agree)

and

Nana did not chose the movement on the right – (uff) at least you wrote a different sign – (huh?)

Have a second look at your spelling (source Valerie)  -

and thank you so much for the intense email – lessons from the past few years. We discussed when to chose the rotation symbol for the baby-finger or the thumb – aspect of feeling – but then placement of the babyfinger rotation on top of the symbol and the rotation – curve ( downward) below –

Do you remember?

As I said before – spelling questions are so interesting ..

Stefan ;-))

  _____