AW: [sw-l] in-between

Fri Aug 19 13:31:24 UTC 2005

Hi Ingvild,

yes - it is not only for the fingers vut for the whole hand, arm , ... smile
- if between two surfaces ....

Stefan :-))

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Ingvild Roald
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. August 2005 13:06
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Cc: SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] in-between

Hi,

I am curious as to the use of the in-between contact here (ASL 'morning'?)

Formerly, I have been thinking that the in-between was to be used when the
fingers of one hand are in between the fingers of the other hand.

If it can be used for the whole hand or arm or whatever being in between
other parts of the body, then maybe that would solve Honza's SKOLA
problems. And I would re-write some signs too ...

Ingvild
[Image]