Report on 1st European SignWriters Symposium.

Tue Aug 23 17:01:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 23, 2005

Hello Barbara and Alessio!
You are the first to write a report on the Symposium...Many many
thanks!!

Barbara wrote:
> I apologize for the looong delay in translating (and expanding it,
> too) the small report I and Alessio di Renzo (the other Italian
> participant to the ESWS -- we were only 2 people) we wrote for out
> bosses.

No apologies necessary!! You are the first to give us a written report!!

> Sorry if it is a bit longish, hope it may satisfy the curiosity of
> all the people that couldn't attend the symposium.

YES!! Wonderful. I am eager to read it too ;-)

Do I have your permission to post the report on this web area?...

SignWriitng in Europe...Symposium Reports
http://www.SignWriting.org/europe/esws2005

Val ;-)