Report on 1st European SignWriters Symposium.

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Tue Aug 23 17:21:20 UTC 2005

On 23.08.05 19:01, Valerie Sutton wrote:
> Do I have your permission to post the report on this web area?...

Yes, but I'd rather wait for other people that attenden the symposium to
read it first, so if there has been some misunderstanding, it's best to
smooth it off before publishing it on web.

BTW, congrats should go to the 2 interpreters: they did a wonderful job,
overall. :)

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|       Via S. Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185 Roma, Italia        |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |