LESSONS IN TRANSCRIBING A POEM FROM VIDEO

Thu Aug 25 15:09:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 25, 2005

I am now starting to re-visit transcribing a poem in American Sign
Language...Take a look at this web area...I will post more about this
tomorrow...

Transcribing from Video into SignWriting
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/

We will have fun sharing different transcriptions later...smile...

Val ;-)