LESSONS IN TRANSCRIBING A POEM FROM VIDEO

Fri Aug 26 16:28:58 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 26, 2005

TRANSCRIBING A POEM FROM VIDEO
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor

Writing Frame by Frame in Expressive View (Val is beginning to do
this using SignPuddle)
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/
OneHarborStills/OneHarborStills.html

Stefan's Writing From November 2004 using SignWriter DOS
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/
oneharbor04.html

Anyone else want to write the poem? Any documents are welcome!!

Val ;-)

PS. You can see by the attached that the writing is not exact with
the photo because I am standardizing the writing over a series of
photos, based on viewing the video, which gives a different feeling
than just writing by photos...We can discuss this in depth later,
once I have some sentences completed...

I am transcribing this from the Expressive view, even though I used
to transcribe video from the Receptive View...You are welcome to
write in either view...whatever you choose...