Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Mon Aug 29 21:40:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
August 29, 2005

On Aug 29, 2005, at 1:30 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Hi Honza, Thomas, Valerie and listmembers , -
>
>  attached you find a document. If anybody has difficulties to read
> it – smile – just go to the Czech SignPuddle and look for Search
> by symbol – smile –
>
>  Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
Wow! What a great document. I guess this was prepared with TrueType?
It looks very nice ;-)))

Honza told me that this week he has exams at school, so I am not sure
how many people are online right now...

I look forward to discussing the Czech Manual Alphabet when I know I
have the attention of those who use it...there are two letters I
personally would write differently, and it will be fun to share this
with you all, to discuss the different writing options later...

Meanwhile, thank you, Stefan, for the beautiful photo of purple
flowers on the front page of our web site:

http://www.SignWriting.org

I guess they are from your garden in Germany? It really enhances our
front page!

Did your classroom start back to school today, Stefan? How are the
students doing?...smile...Val ;-)

Czech Manual Alphabet