Czech Manual Alphabet - sign for zero

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Mon Aug 29 22:26:10 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan and everybody,

it if funny to read english written in czech fingerspelling :)

(to you Stefan: - I found two mistakes in your spellings (I don't know
how it is possible) change hands in letter S, in letter F right hand is
also just "white")
btw where get you from handshape in letter S? I haven't see it in
singpuddle.. thanks

Yes sure I can show your czech 0 - it is easy "spelling is:" right hand
like in letter B and you make circle in front of you like zero :)

Honza
PS: yes I am preparing for my exam, but I still have some free time to
read emails ;-)
anyway tommorrow I'll meet Lucyna, so I hope to have good discussion
about SW