NORTHERN IRELAND sign for Christmas

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 07:51:17 UTC 2005

Val,

i dont withdraw information :o - the point here is that we dont know
why we have that sign :o - i might see Raymond Hollywood tmw in London
(hes from Belfast and he know a lot about the history of NISL)

I like your writing - especially the smile at the end! :-)

Oh some news for you - today the Deaf School is having its AGM (its a
charity) and I will try and become a Trustee for the School there -
that way I can persuade them to get official funding for sign-writing
research and all that

Shane (up since 6.30am, trying to get ready for London!)