Sign Puddle

Gallant, Philippe PGallant at MERCYDESMOINES.ORG
Thu Dec 8 20:41:12 UTC 2005

Hello...

I noticed something wrong with Sign Puddle.  At first, I saw my sign
name and the rub out symbol is missing (the gloss name is Philip).  I
did made modifications and save the sign writing.  I checked and still
won't show the rub out symbol.   See my sign name below where you can
compare to see if you see the rub out symbol or not.  Thank you.

Philippe "Philip" Gallant
Cultural Advocacy Health Services Coordinator
Mercy Medical Center
Interpretation Services Department

1111 6th Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50314-2611

           VOICE:  (866) 410-5787 ext. 73013
               TTY:  (515) 643-SIGN (7446)
               FAX:  (515) 643-2859
VIDEOPHONE:  pgallant.mercydesmoines.org