USA... Sign for ENGLISH

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Thu Dec 15 19:07:41 UTC 2005

Can the list take short .wmv files?  I could show you the sign...

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Stuart Thiessen" <sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
12/15/2005 02:03 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] USA... Sign for ENGLISH

I think there is a spelling error here though, Valerie. I suspect the
variation being discussed is where the right hand (dominant hand)
touches the back of the left hand (non-dominant hand) twice with
somewhat of a grasping or touch motion. I haven't seen a variation of
English where both hands actually move up and down while being grasped.

See my previous email for suggestions on these ....

Thanks,

Stuart